What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
– To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
– To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
– To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
KBI Marketing uses reasonable efforts to provide these services to you; however, all services provided depend on innumerable factors and market variables that are outside of KBI Marketing’s direct control. For these reasons, all services offered are not guaranteed and are offered “as-is”. Where you decide to use any services offered by the Platform, you agree that we make no guarantees including but not limited to web placement, rankings, or any profits. You understand that the services offered may have variance, be inexact, cause negative effects, or be otherwise incorrect. An increase in search engine ranking, increase in business, or any other associated benefits are neither implied nor guaranteed. Website rankings or results may vary by region, search engine, or fluctuate based on factors outside of our control. Due to the nature of our services, you agree:
- KBI Marketing is not responsible for any changes made to a user’s website that adversely affects the search engine rankings of the user’s website.
- KBI Marketing has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future and user may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- KBI Marketing cannot and does not guarantee any position change, fixed position, or position increase for any keyword, phrase, or search term.
- KBI Marketing makes no representations as to any profits or increased business as related to a user’s use of the services.
- KBI Marketing has no control over any actions or inaction by any search engines related to a user’s website or a website’s ranking.
You agree to release us from any liability that we may incur for providing you any services offered via Platform. You agree that any service or any other information found on the Platform may be inaccurate, unsubstantiated or possibly even incorrect. You agree to release us from any liability that we may have to in relation to your use of our Platform.
- User Obligations
For any users that wish to purchase any services offered via the Platform, you agree that you will promptly cooperate and provide to The Hoth access, software codes, data, documents, content, art, and/or other information needed by us to provide any services to you. Your failure to cooperate or assist us may prevent the completion of any services offered. Where you fail to cooperate with KBI Marketing, you agree that no refunds may be granted.
- Use of the Platform
When using our Platform, you are responsible for your and for any use of KBI Marketing made using your account and for your use of any services provided. You agree to the following:
- You may not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Platform in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- You may not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform;
- You may not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Platform or to extract data;
- You may not use automated bots or other software to send more messages through our Platform than humanly possible;
- You may not share your license or access with any other parties;
- You may not use the Platform on a computer that is used to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical applications where life or property may be at stake;
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, sell, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements to the Platform or any portion of it;
- You may not access our Platform in an attempt to build a similar or other competitive product;
- You may not use the Platform to store or transmit any health, medical, or sensitive financial information;
- You may not take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform;
- You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You may not violate or infringe other people’s intellectual property, privacy, or other contractual rights while using our Platform;
- You may not use the Platform for any purposes that are misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, or harassing;
- You may not violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to KBI Marketing;
- You may not sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Platform or access to it or derive income from the use or provision of the Platform unless enabled through the functionality of our Platform;
- You may not interfere with or disrupt the Platform;
- You may not violate any law or regulation and you solely are responsible for such violations;
- You agree that you will not hold KBI Marketing responsible for your use of our Platform; and
- You agree not to cause, or aid in, the disruption, destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Platform, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Platform from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine.
If you are discovered to be undertaking any of the aforementioned actions your privileges to use our Platform may at our discretion be terminated or suspended. Generally, we will provide an explanation for any suspension or termination of your use of any of our Platform, but KBI Marketing reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account at any time without notice or explanation.
- User Content
Your ability to submit or transmit any information through the Platform, including but not limited to data, information, images, references, or any other information will be referred to as “User Content” throughout this Agreement. Please be aware that we are not required to host, display, migrate, or distribute any of your User Content and we may refuse to accept or transmit any User Content. You agree that you are solely responsible for any User Content submitted and you release us from any liability associated with any User Content submitted. We provide industry standard security for our Platform but we cannot guarantee the absolute safety and security of any such User Content. Any User Content found to be in violation of this Agreement or that we determine to be harmful to the Platform may be modified, edited, or removed at our discretion.
When submitting any User Content to our Platform you represent and warrant that you own all rights to the User Content and you have paid for or otherwise have permission to use any User Content submitted. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that all User Content is legal and the User Content does not interfere with any third party rights or obligations.
When you submit any User Content to us, you grant The Hoth, its partners, affiliates, users, representatives and assigns a non-exclusive, limited, fully-paid, royalty-free, revocable, world-wide, universal, transferable, assignable license to display, distribute, store, broadcast, transmit, reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works, or use and reuse all or part of your User Content for the purposes of providing you any services associated with the Platform. Additionally, you grant to KBI Marketing a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use and incorporate into the Platform any suggestion, enhancement request, recommendation, correction or other feedback provided by you relating to the operation of our Platform.
KBI Marketing and Client agree to the following search engine policies: Client acknowledges that KBI Marketing has no control over the change to search engine policies or algorithm changes. At any time, Client’s website may lose rankings or be excluded from any search engine at the sole discretion of the search engine and KBI Marketing cannot be held liable for the actions of search engines.
Non-Disclosure. Client agrees it will not disclose to any third party or utilize in any way to adverse KBI Marketing any of the proprietary information transferred to the Client under this Agreement. The Parties agree that they shall keep the terms of this Agreement confidential and shall make no disclosure of or reference to this Agreement or any part thereof to any person or entity, except (a) the Parties may agree in writing, or (b) in any action to enforce or rely upon its terms. Accordingly, the Client further agrees it will not speak derogatively of KBI Marketing or volunteer any negative information about Stellar SEO during or at the conclusion of the term of this Agreement.
No Guarantee. In that the final outcome of Client’s rankings and digital presence will be dependent on many factors that are outside the control of Stellar SEO, by signing this Agreement, the Client acknowledge Stellar SEO has made no guarantee of any particular outcome. Furthermore, Client acknowledges he/she/it has not been induced to enter into this Agreement by any representation made by Stellar other than to use the Stellar SEO’s best efforts in improving Client’s SEO.
Place of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway. Venue shall be with the Courts ofOslo. Client will give KBI Marketing a minimum thirty (30) day notice prior to bringing any legal action, and KBI Marketing will have said thirty (30) days to address such complaint of Client. KBI Marketing’s legal fees shall be the responsibility of Client if KBI Marketing is the prevailing party in any lawsuit.
Any statements or guarantees found on our site may be changed at anytime without notice. By taking action on our site, you accept these terms. Any images used on this site are property of there respective owners. If you have any issues with any information found on this website please contact us via email and explain the nature of your concern.
This policy was last modified on 2/20/20